Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BSM). Managing a Fleet of around 600 vessels, 20,000 employees enable the delivery of safe, reliable and efficient ship management services through a network of 9 ship management, 24 crew service and four own maritime training
centres across the world.
For their growing Communications Team, they are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for our websites, online campaign strategy and execution to create visibility, relevance and traffic for their various services.
- Online Marketing performance reporting.
- Suggest and execute actions derived from performance monitoring and company aims.
- Develop and maintain websites and landing pages.
- Define and execute SEO on- and off-page strategies.
- Plan and monitor the lead generation strategy.
- E-mail marketing.
- Advise the international marketing leads network in online strategy and website management.
Educational & Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing or related field.
- 3+ years of experience as an Online Marketing project lead or similar position.
- Excellent analytical skills and in-depth knowledge in Digital Marketing.
- Ability to think through the users' journeys and optimize communication on
- Deep understanding of online marketing techniques.
- Very good knowledge of WordPress and web analytics tools.
- Solid knowledge of SEO techniques.
- Experience with integrated campaigns (newsletters, SEA, display, social media).
- Experience in content creation.
- Fluent in English.
If you are interested for the position please submit your CV to email@example.com latest by the 31st of July 2020, with a cover letter, explaining the reasons you would be suited to the position.
Vacancy posted: 02 July 2020
Vacancy deadline: 31 July 2020