Marlow Navigation is looking for a Junior UX/UI Designer to join our amazing product team on a 3 year contract.
Responsibilities include evaluating user requirements, create user flows and design solutions. To be successful in this role you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
If you also have a portfolio of design projects that include work with web and mobile applications, we’d like to meet you!
· Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Product Owners and engineers
· Work closely with the Senior UX/UI Designer
· Plan and implement new designs
· Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
· Optimise existing user interface designs
· Test for intuitivity and experience
· Create wireframes
· Develop UI mockups and elements
· Create prototypes for new product ideas
· Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and stakeholders
· Conduct adjustments based on user feedback
· Conduct an ongoing user research
· Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
· At least a year experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role
· Portfolio of user oriented design projects
· Knowledge of wireframe tools like Adobe XD
· Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
· Problem solver and user centred
· Critical thinker
· Big team player
· Detail oriented
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Good time management skills
· Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
· Portfolio demonstrating experience in web, mobile and interactive interfaces
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Marlow Group is one of the leading ship management companies globally today. We manage a diverse fleet of vessels via a worldwide network of fully owned subsidiary offices and coordinated from our headquarters in Limassol Cyprus. This is all supported by our in-house crew and ship management operating application.
Fast-moving changes and new possibilities in today’s digital landscape have led us towards embarking on a major transformation to re-design this tailor-made software. As such, we are looking to strengthen our core IT and Development team to assist in evaluating the current setup, and ultimately to assist in creating and rolling out a new innovative solution.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable, reputable and growing company, and be part of an initiative with enormous potential for acceleration within our industry.
HOW TO APPLY
The successful applicant will be offered an attractive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience, plus excellent working conditions at one of Cyprus' most well-known international companies. Only those eligible to work in the EU will be considered.
Candidates are requested to apply directly on LinkedIn or with their full CV via our website, mentioning the position title in the relevant field at the following link:
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE
Job posted: 15 June 2020
Job deadline: Not indicated