Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BSM) is an integrated maritime solutions provider. Managing a fleet of 600 vessels, 18,000 seafarers and 2,000 shore-based employees enable the delivery of safe, reliable, and efficient ship management services through a network of 11 ship management, 24 crew service, and four wholly-owned maritime training centers and six representative offices across the world.
You will be responsible for the support of the Schulte Group’s business functions through efficient planning, creation, and production of printed and digital materials worldwide.
- Create the overall layout and design for printed and digital media from concept to final deliverables in line with the corporate Brand Guidelines.
- Conceptualize, create, and execute communication campaigns across all channels including advertisements and social media platforms.
- Design and refine our corporate brochures, newsletters, and corporate magazine.
- Create videos and animations for our business topics and convert technical business elements into infographics and icons.
- Design the corporate website to improve and excel user experience.
- Create attractive exhibition stands and functional office brandings.
- Develop MS Office templates and presentations for our different departments and organizational functions worldwide.
- Develop our corporate design based on the changing needs of our organization.
- Deliver artwork and liaise with printer agencies to ensure high-quality production of printed media via communication with our Communication’s team and international colleagues.
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Media Arts, Graphic Design, or related field.
- Minimum of five years of experience in graphic design and digital work.
Job Specific skills:
- Proficient in graphic design tools, such as Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), MS Office Suite, and video software.
- Strong understanding of branding and corporate design.
If you are interested in the position please submit your CV
at https://schultegroup.com/careers/shore/locations/cyprus latest by the 20th of December 2020.