Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BSM). Managing a Fleet of around 600 vessels, 20,000 employees enable the delivery of safe, reliable and efficient ship management services through a network of 9 ship management, 24 crew service and four own maritime training
centres across the world.
For their growing Communications Team, they are looking for a Social Media Executive.
As our Social Media Executive, you will be responsible for our social media strategy as well for the development and execution of online campaigns across all channels to create visibility, image and leads for our various services.
- Transfer company aims into social media strategy and campaigns.
- Set up performance reporting and derive actions to achieve our social media aims.
Research topics and create storylines.
- Create content that can be used in various formats and channels (posts, whitepapers, checklists).
- Create and post social media posts for all channels.
- Community management (Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram).
- Rollout campaigns via our global marketing network.
- Advise the international marketing lead network in social media strategy and management.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Media & Communications, Marketing or related field.
- Proven work experience within a similar role / industry.
- Experience in content creation.
- Ability to transform new and complex technical topics into channel-specific stories.
- Experience in B2B social media.
- Adwords and wordpress experience a plus.
- Video experience a plus.
- Analytic working style and hands-on mentality.
- Proactive attitude, good networking skills.
- Fluent in English.
If you are interested for the position please submit your CV to email@example.com latest by the 31st of July 2020, with a cover letter, explaining the reasons you would be suited to the position.
Vacancy posted: 02 July 2020
Vacancy deadline: 31 July 2020