UNITEAM, a leading ship owner and ship management company, is looking for an experienced Fleet Personnel Officer for their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the daily crewing operations of the fleet assigned
- General day to day correspondence with vessels, customers and agents
- Executes crew changes related to the assigned fleet in an effective and cost-efficient manner
- Ensures effective collaboration and communication with the flag registries and monitors flag state documents
- Maintains, monitors and updates, in cooperation with manning agents seafarer personal records in crewing software
- Liaises with manning agents on crew selection and recruitment, and screens crew candidates
- Monitors performance of seafarers
- Issues seafarers’ employment contracts
- Arranges the crew traveling and transportation
- Monitors repatriation, dismissals, promotions in cooperation with crewing manager
- Controls the cost and monitors the budgets for the vessels assigned
- Observes and follows the quality manual, operational guidelines, and MLC requirements
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in dry or wet cargo sector is a must
- University degree or similar qualification in Maritime studies
- Excellent command of the English language
- Computer proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, communication (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and high sense of responsibility
- Very good leadership, communications and controlling skills
- Able to work under pressure, take initiatives and meet demanding requirements
- An attractive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Private health insurance
- Continuous personal development and training opportunities
To apply please visit UNITEAM website by clicking here.
We will only be considering candidates with experience for this position.
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.