(www.MaritimeCyprus.com) Shipping is waking up to a new age where digitalisation is re-shaping the world and creating increased opportunity for development and innovation. Revolutionary concepts plus the evolution and advancement of existing platforms are providing unparalleled growth opportunities for shipping and related transport and supply chain infrastructure. However, achieving digital success requires knowledge and understanding, and an ability to drive your company's digital thinking and transformation rather than be driven by it.
In the first in our annual series of Maritime CIO Forums of 2018, taking place in Limassol on 27 March, we will investigate how we can harness these opportunities and will debate which are going to stick and really make a difference. We will ask how we can identify the real digital legacy in front of us and truly re-define digitalisation in maritime and transport.
SESSIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- The Maritime Satcom Summit
Investigating the evolution of maritime mobility and connectivity
- Harnessing Cyber Resilience and Managing Risk
A look at maritime cyber security, safety and risk
- Blockchain and its Impact on the Maritime Industry
How will Blockchain streamline trade and transport?
- The iShipping Revolution
Redefining Digitalisation in Maritime
SPEAKERS AND PANELISTS CONFIRMED TO PARTICIPATE INCLUDE:
- Captain Eugen H Adami, Managing Director, Mastermind Group
- Marios Papatheodotou, Area Sales Manager, Marlink
- Rohit Tandon, Head of Operations/DPA, FML Ship Management Limited
- Zacharias Siokouros, President, Maritime Institute of Eastern Mediterranean
- Ronald Spithout, President - Maritime, Inmarsat
- Wouter Deknopper, Vice President & General Manager, Maritime, Iridium
- Ken Munro, Security Entrepreneur & Writer, Pen Test Partners
- Piera Di Vito, Technical Officer, European Space Agency
- Rear Admiral Nick Lambert, Director, NLA, Former UK National Hydrographer
- Yiannos Lakkotrypis, CEO, Vassiliko Terminal Services Group
- Peter Ludvigsen, CEO & Founder, Blockshipping
- Rob O’Dwyer, Editor, Digital Ship
- Takis Falidouris, General Manager, Marlink
- Chrysostomos Filippou, Operations Manager, Cyprus Blockchain Technologies Center
- Dr Theodosis Mourouzis, Programme Director of MSc in Business Intelligence & Data Analytics at CIIM, Research Fellow at UCL CBT, Managing Director of Cyprus Blockchain Technologies
- Manuel Valero, Sales Manager, Telenor Satellite
- Andrew Webster, Partner, JLT Specialty
SENIOR REPRESENTATIVES FROM THE FOLLOWING COMPANIES HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED TO ATTEND:
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
- Chief Technology Officers (CTOs)
- Chief Operating Officers (COOs)
- Other senior business and technical executives in technology, communications, information management, operations, and finance functions
- Ship Shore Communications
- Software / Data Services
- Shipboard Electronics / Safety / Navigation Systems
- Control Systems / Power
- Security Technology
All sessions will be free for end users (ship owners, managers and yards) and just EUR645 for all others.
Register online through our website on: https://www.cyprus.thedigitalship.com/register/
For more information about this programme or to find out how your company can be part of the Digital Ship Maritime CIO Forum Cyprus 2018 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit https://www.cyprus.thedigitalship.com/ for the full agenda and further information.
ABOUT DIGITAL SHIP
For 18 years Digital Ship magazine has provided the digital community of the world's maritime industry with the latest news and developments, including satellite communications, software, navigation and electronics, to help keep shipping operating with maximum safety, efficiency and crew comfort.
Cathy Hodge, Event Director, Digital Ship
+ 44 7956 965 857 |email: email@example.com | www.thedigitalship.com