(www.MaritimeCyprus.com) BIMCO is the world’s largest international shipping association, with 2,200 members in around 130 countries. The global membership includes shipowners, operators, managers, brokers and agents.
BIMCO's Reflections is published annually and is a very interesting, short and accessible analysis on the critical issues faced by the shipping industry today and in the coming years.
Issues touched in the report:
- The shipping market in 2016 and looking forward
- Growing diversity, building trust: reaching new markets with BIMCO standard contracts
- Long term effects of new shipping regulations are firmly in the spotlight
- Security: the continued need to manage diverse risks
- BIMCO’s corporate direction
Click on below image to download publication: