HELD UNDER THE AUSPICES OF THE REPUBLIC OF CYPRUS
MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT, COMMUNICATIONS AND WORKS
The maritime industry is on the cusp of radical and far reaching advances in technology, and there are ever increasing factors for shipping companies to consider. With this in mind, Digital Ship is pleased to be returning to Limassol for our Maritime CIO Forum. And this year the focus is on The Future of iShipping and how to address and harness the opportunities, challenges and questions advances in technology are posing to our industry.
How are advances and new channels in satellite operations changing the face of communications, data usage and sharing? With increased data usage comes increased risk – so what are the right strategies for managing safety and security? And what is the impact of all of this on the people that really matter – our crew? Then bringing it all together – how are all of these innovations in the maritime cloud and the Internet of Things influencing The Future of iShipping?
Digital Ship will host the Maritime CIO Forum in Cyprus on 14 February 2017, where you can meet and network with industry leaders and keep up with the latest trends, ideas and innovations for your industry.
With an expected audience of up to 150 of the most senior maritime executives this event is not to be missed.
What our partners are saying:
Event Website: http://www.cyprus.thedigitalship.com/
For the Full Agenda please see: http://www.cyprus.thedigitalship.com/agenda/
Confirmed speakers include:
- Minister Mr Marios Demetriades, Ministry of Transport, Communications and Works, Republic of Cyprus
- Captain Eugen-Henning Adami, Managing Director, Mastermind Shipmanagement Ltd.
- Barbara Bersani, Head of Sales, Europe South and Middle East, Marlink
- Rohit Tandon, Head of Operations/DPA, FML Ship Management Limited
- Adonis Violaris, Marketing Director, Interorient
- Manos Manoli, I.T Manager, Marlow Navigation Co. Ltd.
- Captain Kyriakos Orros, HSSE Superintendent, SCF Group
- Gerbrand Schalkwijk, Chief Sales Officer, Inmarsat Maritime
- Kyle Hurst, Director Maritime Business, Iridium
- Petter Brandt, Consultant, Metapharos AB
- Giampiero Soncini, Director, Volaris Group
- Sotos Voskarides, Assistant Professor, Cyprus University of Technology
- Howard Hughes, CTO, Tototheo Group
- Rob O’Dwyer, Editor, Digital Ship
- Captain Andreas Constantinou, Lecturer, Frederick University
With further speakers and panellists to be announced.
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
- Chief Technology Officers (CTOs)
- Chief Operating Officers (COOs)
- Other senior business and technical executives in technology, communications, information management, operations, and finance functions
- Suppliers providing:
- Ship Shore Communications
- Software / Data Services
- Shipboard Electronics / Safety / Navigation Systems
- Control Systems / Power
- Security Technology
All sessions will be free for end users (ship owners, managers and yards) and just EUR595 for all others.
To Register click here: http://www.cyprus.thedigitalship.com/register/
For more information about this programme or to find out how your company can be part of the Digital Ship Maritime CIO Forum Cyprus 2017 please contact email@example.com
Visit http://www.cyprus.thedigitalship.com/ for the full agenda and further information.
ABOUT DIGITAL SHIP:
For 17 years Digital Ship magazine has provided the digital community of the world's maritime industry with the latest news and developments, including satellite communications, software, navigation and electronics, to help keep shipping operating with maximum safety, efficiency and crew comfort.
Cathy Hodge, Event Director, Digital Ship